Galasso Materials, a Connecticut DOT prequalified contractor, is one of Connecticut’s leading providers of asphalt paving services. Whether the project is DOT, municipal, or commercial we have the ability and experience to complete all types of projects. We have worked in environments ranging from some of the busiest highways in the region, to big box stores, distribution centers, municipal roads, and condominium complexes. Our experienced paving crews, state-of-the-art facilities and equipment allow us to approach every project with the same level of quality and safety. Galasso has been awarded for paving excellence numerous times and our crews take a great deal of pride in their workmanship. Day or night Galasso has the capability to provide superior service with a finished product that will exceed expectation.
Galasso has won several State of Connecticut Asphalt Paving awards:
- 2013 – Unlimited Access Roadway, Excellence in Quality of Pavement – State Rte 74, South Windsor
- 2014 – Special Project, Excellence in Quality of Pavement- King Philips School, West Hartford
- 2015 – Limited Access Roadway, Excellence in Quality of Pavement – State Rte 20 Bradley Connector
- 2015 – Special Project, Excellence in Quality of Pavement- Irving Robins Middle School, Farmington
- 2017 – Unlimited Access Roadway, Excellence in Quality of Pavement – Rte 83, Vernon
- 2017 – Unlimited Access Roadway, Excellence in Quality of Pavement – Rte 8, Colebrook
- 2017 – Municipal Project, Excellence in Quality of Pavement – Huckleberry Hill Rd, Avon
In September 2013 Galasso was featured in Asphalt Contractor magazine for our work in the city of Hartford on State Rte 318 Barkhamsted.